CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY ON THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND COOKIES
Arcasha Design realizes the importance of its clients’ privacy and the protection of their personal data. This policy describes how we handle and process the personal data that we collect.
Scope of application
This website is administered by ARCASHA DESIGN. It is important for us to create and maintain an environment in which our clients are assured that their information will not be improperly used.
We comply with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data, such as Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation, and the national legislation in this field. This legislation concerns the protection of your personal data and grants you rights in respect of these data.
This policy aims not only to explain what data we collect concerning you and how they will be used when you browse our website, but also to assure you that they will be properly processed.
What personal data are collected?
You do not have to provide your personal data to be able to use most of our website. For the purposes set out below, ARCASHA DESIGN may collect and process the following categories of personal data concerning you:
- Name, title, address;
- Contact details (e-mail, telephone number);
You may also decide to provide additional / optional information when you fill in forms on our website or when we contact you (by telephone, e-mail or during conferences or events).
In addition, we may also collect, and process information obtained via our websites or devices that you use. This may include, for example:
- location data (information on location collected from social media or the IP addresses of your device; GPS signals sent via a mobile device).
- We may record all telephone calls for the purposes of quality and training.
ARCASHA DESIGN may also collect information that is publicly accessible in order to check the information that we have collected and to manage and expand our company.
Why do we collect information?
ARCASHA DESIGN collects the above information to determine your needs and provide you with a better service. More specifically, we collect your personal data for the following purposes:
- To answer your questions (online) about our products and services, to provide you with information about our products and to follow offers online;
- To supply the products and services that you have ordered;
- To check your identity and your financial data for the payment of our products and services;
- To improve our products and services;
- To examine complaints about our products and services or about our website;
- To meet legal, regulatory and compliance obligations and requirements;
- To analyze and check the use of accounts to prevent or investigate fraud, an act of terrorism, a forgery, security incidents or a criminal offence and/or to inform the competent authorities of such matters;
- To send periodic promotional e-mails about our products and services, special offers or other information which we believe may be of interest to you;
- To contact you from time to time in order to conduct market surveys, par e-mail or by telephone;
- To process your personal data for specific purposes as indicated on the specific forms published on our website, in our written communication or by e-mail; o [etc.].
How will your information be used and shared?
ARCASHA DESIGN may share your personal data with any subcontractors (consultants, etc.) if this is justified in order to carry out a mission.
Your personal data will not be sold or leased to third parties.
We may disclose your personal data with a view to applying our policies, meeting our legal obligations or in the interests of security, the public interest or the application of the law in any country in which we own entities or have affiliated companies. We may, for example, respond to a request from a body responsible for applying a law, a regulatory body or a government authority. We may also disclose data in the context of current or potential litigation or to protect our property, our security, our staff and other rights or interests.
If the company ARCASHA DESIGN is sold or merges with another company, your data will be disclosed to the adviser of any potential purchaser and will be transferred to the new owners of the company. In this case, we will put in place adequate security measures to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data. The use of your personal data will, however, remain subject to the application of this policy.
Transferring your personal data
ARCASHA DESIGN will not transfer your personal data to third countries located outside the European Economic Area.
Cookies may contain identification data. Cookies enable us to obtain information about the use of our websites. This information may be analyzed by third parties on our behalf.
We use the following categories of cookies on our website:
Cookies that are strictly necessary
They are essential to enable you to browse the website and use its functionalities. Without them, it is impossible to provide the services you have requested, such as remembering your connection data or the items in your basket.
These cookies record your choices, such as the country from which you are browsing our website and the language used. They can then be used to bring you a more appropriate experience based on your selections and to personalize your visits and make them more enjoyable. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and cannot follow your browsing activities on other websites. Targeting or advertising cookies These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make the advertisements more relevant for you, in line with your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies are usually inserted by third-party advertising networks. They remember the websites that you visit. This information is shared with other parties such as advertisers.
Social media cookies
These cookies enable you to share your activities on the website on social media such as Facebook and Twitter. They are not under our control. To find out more about how they work, please consult the respective confidentiality policies of these social networks.
We also use the services of third parties such as Google Analytics to collect information about visitors to our websites. This information is grouped together in order to determine the number of visits, the average time spent on the page, the pages consulted, etc. We use this information to measure the use of the website, as well as to improve the content and value.
Deleting cookies and other information
Some cookies are deleted when you close your browser (session cookies). Others remain on your device until they expire, or you delete them from your cache (persistent cookies or tracking code). Thanks to these cookies, we can remember certain things about returning visitors.
If you wish to delete cookies that have already been installed on your computer, please consult the help function of your Internet browser. Here you will find instructions on how to locate the file or directory that records cookies. You will also find instructions in the help option in the toolbar on most browsers to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, so that it informs you when you receive a new cookie or to quite simply deactivate the cookies. Do not forget that certain personalized services may be unavailable if you decide to deactivate the cookies. Please note that if you delete our cookies or deactivate future cookies, you may not be able to access certain zones or functionalities on our website. For more information about cookies, please consult the websites www.allaboutcookies.org or www.youronlinechoices.eu, which contain more detailed information about behavioral advertising and confidentiality online.
How do you exercise your choices, depending on the browser that you use?
Each browser is configured differently for the management of cookies and of your choices. This configuration is described in the help menu of your browser, which will explain how to modify your wishes as regards cookies.
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Blockor-allow cookies
- For Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/9.0/#/sfri11471
- For Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- For other browsers: please refer to the help function in your browser or consult the publisher’s website.
Do not track
You can also adjust the settings of your browser so that it sends a code informing the websites visited that you do not wish to be tracked. (‘Do Not Track’ option).
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/usetrackingprotection#ie=ie-11
- For Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836?
- For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-paspister
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html
Activating or deactivating cookies in Safari:
- In the ‘Settings’ menu of your iPhone, select the Safari icon.
- You can ‘authorize’ or ‘block’ all cookies.
- Close the Settings window.
- Start up Safari again so that the changes take effect.
Activating or deactivating cookies in Chrome:
- Open the Chrome app and in the menu (in the top right) select ‘Settings’.
- In ‘Advanced’ select ‘Content settings’.
- Activate or deactivate cookies and then click on OK.
- Close and restart Chrome
Rights of data subjects
You have the right to consult information concerning you and to obtain a copy of the information that we hold. If your personal data have changed, you can ask us to rectify, supplement or delete the outdated, incorrect or incomplete data that we hold concerning you. In addition, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data and to object to the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to receive personal data concerning you which you have provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and you have the right to transfer these data to another data controller.
If you opted to receive commercial or information e-mails or newsletters from us when you subscribed to the website, you can withdraw if you change your mind.
We may ask you to provide proof of your identity to assure ourselves that you have a legitimate right to make a request and to check that we provide the answers to the person who has a legitimate right to send us one of the aforementioned requests and to obtain the information.
Please note that in certain circumstances provided for by law, we may refuse access to your data or refuse to grant your request when applicable data protection legislation permits us to do so.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (data protection).
ARCASHA DESIGN undertakes to do everything in its power to guarantee the security of your data. We have put in place reasonable technical and organization measures to protect your personal data against any accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration, the unauthorized disclosure of personal data transmitted, stored or processed in another manner, or unauthorized access to such data. You should, however, bear in mind that the Internet is an open system and that we cannot guarantee that no unauthorized third party will ever be able to circumvent these measures or use your personal data for inappropriate purposes.
This website may contain links to third-party websites. ARCASHA DESIGN is not responsible for the content of these websites or for the confidentiality standards and practices of these third parties. We recommend that you read and understand the appropriate confidentiality policies of these third parties and their websites before accepting their cookies, and that you consult their websites to assure yourself that your personal data are sufficiently well protected.
Modifications to this policy
ARCASHA DESIGN may, if appropriate, modify and update this policy to ensure that it represents the way in which we process your personal data at the time. We will publish an updated version of this policy on the same web page and it will come into force at the time of its publication. Please consult this Internet page regularly to ensure that you are at all times aware of the information that we collect and process, how your data are used, in what circumstances and in what cases we will share them with third parties.